Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Monday 20 February 2012

Training Plan Update, Week 2 of 10

Weekly Goals = MTB 8 hours, Road/Trainer 3 hours, Weights 3 hours

Week 2 Actual = MTB 7 hours, Road/Trainer 1.5 hours, Weights 2.5 hours, Hockey 2 hours.

Current Weight = 196 lbs.

Notes of Note for the week:
Last Sunday saw finishing up, and winning, a Brantford hockey tournament.   I was playing for the Brantford Shakey Shooters.
 
I know, what's a hockey pic doing in a MTB blog?  Sacrilege.  Well isn't diversity the spice of life?  (At least I try to tell my wife that...that hasn't worked out too well though...go figure.)

After the excessive weight loss in week 1, I upped my cals a bit (mostly in the way of low GI carbs, and omega 3 fats), and seem to have that dialed in.

Now off for a Family Day morning ride with some of the BicycleWorks members.  Their speed and endurance always destroys me.  Perhaps I will make them the topic of the next posting...hmmmm.

Finally, sincere condolences to English Jim whose father passed away this week.  Jim is in England attending to the services.  Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment