Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Friday 6 March 2015

3 Times Triple 20

So what the heck does this mean??







Well let's find out...

So, following the debauchery of the Frostbike, where the closest I got to winning one of these nifty puck medals...



was to scoop this, and run...







Shhhh....don't tell them...I don't think they know yet...

So, since then I have got back to riding, training, and attempting to still lose the holiday weight...
And on the weight note I am now down to 180 lbs.  The goal was to be there by the end of February, so I am a few days off, but there nonetheless.

My before and after pics are not as drastic as this guy...







Actually this is my before pic...from a few years ago...




Seriously...I was running about 240 lbs at that time.

I don't have a recent after pic.  I asked Lois if she would take an after pic for me, but I think she must have misunderstood, because this is what she gave me...






Actually, the jokes on her, cuz I don't think that is even me...

Anyways, sorry about that...I know after the whole Kim Kardashian bum thing we are trying to get away from that stuff...





Anyways...let's get back on track.

The goal is to keep up the necessary training, while shooting to get the weight to 175 lbs, in time for the Steaming Nostril.  The problem is, for me, at this point the body is fighting to hold onto every calorie, every gram of adipose, every lipid molecule.  It becomes a bit of a delicate balance of taking in enough nutrients to power and maintain while convincing the body to burn the still overabundance of padding of fat.





I will be making some dietary adjustments in order to facilitate....but maybe not this one...





So, here is hoping the training, and weight management make me faster for this season's of races...at least half as fast as most of you reading this, and faster than anyone who thinks this is a podium....







Speaking of this season of races...I think I have most of the available races on the schedule posted here on the right border.  As mentioned the first being the Steaming Nostril.  I hope it is warmer for this race than it was last year...it was frigid!!  And I am so tired of riding in this cold never ending winter.






Also, I am not so sure about the O'Cup races.  I'm not so sure that I am built to blast red-lining for an hour and a half, or stick to the endurance type races.  If I don't do the O'Cups there will be a few holes to fill (don't get excited Fig....not those kinds of holes), with other options.

Ah, I will give them a shot and see how it goes.

Oh yeah, I hope you were able to figure out the beginning of this post???

I will let you ponder it...in the meantime...

Stay posted!




RIP Mr. Nimoy

No comments:

Post a Comment