Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 14 May 2015

Follow up in Pics - Spring 8 HR



As mentioned in the last post, I got some pics, most of which are taken by Ted at ApexRacePhotography.  ApexRacePhotography's Event Download....a gazzillion pics for $70; I couldn't pass it up.  Don't worry....I didn't put all gazzillion pics in here.

Also a few random pics individuals and friends (I got one or two) from cycling clubs.  (Don't worry, no nudies in this one...well, not of me anyways...).

So, here we go...

Here are misconceptionz and Giant breaking out of the logjam at the start...





14Stone before his hub snapped...



A goof ball...




A goofball in a series of pics on one of the rooty downs, trying to smile for the camera as if he isn't crapping his shorts scared...







Couldn't hide the fear here (worked on that rhyme all day...)



This actually, really, for surely, truly was fear....leading into the exit wound switchback....






Another one of the rooty downs...






misconceptionz looking all concentraty...before his broken toe caused him to call it quits...




Giant...kicking all our arses with 12 laps and still looking fresh...(except for the Austin Powers chest hair...)



Blaze's new cycling glove (remember broken wrist from last post...)



eggman's setup...I think him and misconceptionz were the only two rigid singlespeeds out there (although eggman was tagteam...misconceptions solo....)



There were a few spots to catch air on the course, but this was the safest...



I was looking for the podium girls as I finished....



But all I deserved was shirtless man...(it's not EnglishJim....no nipple tape...)


As a bit of a humorous aside; a racing colleague (he doesn't yet have a nickname but let's just go with Dickbow for now), got mistaken for Unglued, and for EnglishJim, at the race.  So what do you think this means???  He quotes inane legal terms??  He has an uppity British accent??  He wears nipple tape??  You pick...

Anyways...back to the pics...

I eventually did finish....and yes...as mentioned in the last post....I was seriously hurting...






Done, recovered, relief...




The end...I think....



So, yeah....a quick mid week post to display some pics of the race.  (Only have about 60 more!).

Now....getting ready for 70km of sandy climbs and single track at the Long Sock Classic this weekend!!  (Cept...I think I will use a geared bike this time!)

Stay posted!

None of these were mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment