Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Tuesday 9 August 2016

All Of The Things...

Well it was quite the weekend for cycling things around the world, eh?

The Olympic women's road race was quite the show!!  Exciting finish, and that brutal crash.  I won't glamorize that crash with a photo...maybe this one instead...








There is enough glamorization of nasty stuff on the web....




It takes the ApexRacePhotography folks' photo skills to almost take the nasty out of that and make me look like I may even know what I'm doing...

Too bad they can't do anything for this guy...








Anyways...I can't stop watching the Olympics...I am a huge fan for a number of reasons.  I think I might even be a rugby fan now!!  I thought solo single speeders were tough but those rugby ladies are some kind of athletes!!

I did manage to take some time to watch the World Cup Mountain Bike events taking place in our own country this past weekend...Mont Sainte Anne.  That race course looked epic...maybe just a bit beyond my skills!  I don't know how there wasn't carnage...especially at the speed these folks were going!  The race action was awesome...and our Canadians did fantastic!  Great story and photos of the event here...

http://pedalmag.com/pendrel-wins-record-4th-msa-world-cup-with-batty-3rd-heading-into-rio-report-photos/

Wow...that guy can write an awesome article....but could he write a blog??  Meh...

Locally this week is the Ontario Summer Games.  These youth racers will be there competing, representing our local area this Thursday and Friday out at Albion Hills.





If you have the chance, get out there and cheer them on.  Schedule...

Also, locally, I continue to get ready for the Eager Beaver 2.0 100 mile gravel grinder.  Although, it terrifies me slightly...  If you haven't registered yet, you still have time...but not much.  Do it here!!  There are alot of names I look forward to seeing there missing from the registration list!!

And Dan is having camping at the venue on both the Friday and Saturday!  Gonna be great!!  You will recognize my truck...it has these stickers on it...









Anyways...I better cut it short here, before I get myself into more trouble...

Besides, the Olympics are on...

Till Thursday...

Stay posted!






No comments:

Post a Comment