Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 10 November 2016

Post Vote Post

Well...me...I'm just glad it's over.  Some people were surprised...






But they really should not have been...
And the world hasn't ended....yet...






But...this ain't the platform for any of that political BS...it's bad enough we have all the cats...or do we???






Anyways let's get on with mountain biking stuff.  But...no race/ride events this weekend that I am aware of.  Gotta make our own...so that's what I have done.

RobS has requested a Tour de Waterdown...so that is the plan for Saturday afternoon.  My only concern is whether or not I can keep up.  RobS is not only fit and fast...but his bike skills are rather Stellar...  Which, comes in handy on the local trails...plenty of steep punchy climbs, long drawn out climbs, rocks, roots, creek crossings...it is right on the escarpment, after all.  I will be riding the Fatboy 29+ so if you want to come and help me keep him in check....step up!  C'mon out!

Sunday...nothing concrete planned yet...but a few of the local riders are giving consideration to riding the Hydrocut.  Length of ride, pace, and weapon of choice all yet to be determined...so we will see where that takes us...

So...luckily for you this is a short quick post.  As I have to get in gear and get out for today's ride.  Blaze is going to kick my arse CX style...on an around the bay ride....and I have to ride out to Stoney Creek just to get started...

So...other than taking time tomorrow to remember...those are the weekend ride plans...

And if you think you read last Tuesday's (Nov 8th) blog post...you may not actually have read it.  For some reason it didn't get posted properly...it was about Turkey Point, The Hydrocut...trail building...so if you missed it...click on 'older posts' below and check it out.

An den??

Stay posted!!










No comments:

Post a Comment