Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 8 December 2016

More To It

So it's Thursday...and I do not have any riding plans for the weekend as of yet.  Hopefully it will be ripping some trails other than our local ones....just to change things up some.  Whatever it is....it will be fun...or more likely something like this...







Ah, I am sure one day to be a real mountain biker and make it through a full ride without a crash.  Always good to keep an air of mystery though...I think...








Sorry...I guess I am getting off topic somewhat...





I also need to sort out my 2017 race schedule ... or at least piece some of the major options.  I would like to fit in a stage race this year...and it seems like Quebec is introducing a 5 day event that may be worthy of consideration.  I would also like to do a second 24 hour in 2017 (in addition to the Summer Solstice)...but it seems all of the options are out west.

And the rumour is that SubstanceProjects will have some new races to challenge ones soul...so may have to make room for whatever surprises Dan may have...

I also need to get the rest of the Christmas decorations up in our home...cuz apparently my gingerbread house is not enough...







I still have some Christmas shopping to do too, because I think Lois will expect more than a piece of toast for a gift...maybe for a stocking stuffer though??

Speaking of Christmas shopping, my Local Bike Shop, BicycleWorks currently has a sale on...for serious!




If you are in the Waterdown, Ontario area...stop in, check it out.  Maybe I should get Lois' gift there???

Anyways...as far as riding this weekend...need to go somewhere that allows for longer rides without repeating trails too much.  Need to keep the calorie burn high; I am trying hard to keep the Christmas season calorie intake to a minimum....but when JeffS sends me pics of his 'best flask in the world'...





...my motivation wanes a bit...and I am easily swayed.
And Lois is always putting together some Christmas mystery goodies...






So...yeah...maybe I should get out there right now...get a weekend warmup in...I have probably put on a couple of pounds just thinking about food and drink...

Anyways....maybe we will see you out there somewhere this weekend...let's make some worthy stories for Tuesday!!  Till then...

Stay posted!!






No comments:

Post a Comment