Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Friday 19 February 2016

Old News

So...I'm not sure why, but people seem to think this old pic of me (my 16th birthday...so, yeah...very old) which somehow found it's way to facebook (Oh yeah April....I will get you back)...is funny...


Paul McCartney called...he wants his glasses back...


Oh well there are worse pics of me out there...don't ask.
And there are older ones...



Sweet cheeks!


here is an old nudie of me...seriously...so you may want to turn away while you scroll down...



I know it's down here somewhere...



even older...






Anyways....got started entirely off topic...about mountain bikes...

The weather this week meant training rides were all on the fatbike, what with the 175cm of snow we got.  (OK...maybe a tiny exaggeration).

Especially after NewfieSteve went to BicycleWorks and picked up this beauty...





Yeah, all carbon and blingy....so of course we had to take it out for an inauguration ride...





Joined by Fig and Burnsie (a founding member of Fatboy Nation!!)...




Ummm....thanks Burnsie for another 'questionable' pic of me...
Apparently, I was having trouble...it was cold...so was the temperature...
(I seem to be doing alot of 'searching' in some of these pics...)

Anyways, there were no races that I am aware of to post about this last week....making for a nice short post...lucky you!!

Although this race is coming up this weekend...




It is sold out!!  I didn't get in...but that's OK...I'm not really in racing mode...and memories from last year's frostbike still hurt...  I am sure thedumbopinion and his crew will, once again, do a great job running the event, and everyone will have an awesome time....

It is time for me to start to get into racing mode, though.  I am training hard, and hopefully getting stronger and fitter.  Hopefully faster.  Oh not Shikaze, or Hal, or Oggie fast...but who knows...

Otherwise i will end up like this guy...






Maybe this weekend's temperatures will get me into racing mindset...it's supposed to be plus 10!!
Might even be an opportunity to pull out the roadbike??

Whaddaya think??

Stay posted!






No comments:

Post a Comment