Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 7 July 2016

An' Den?? No More An' Den!!

So what next??  Well there is OCup #5 at Albion, promoted by SuperflyRacing, this Sunday.  Sadly I will not be attending this one.  I have had enough of Albion for another day or 12, and after 4 OCups of coming in at or near DFL or even getting lapped, I believe I need another year of training/work before I properly belong in the expert category.

And there are several endurance/marathon races to get ready for.  The next one being the Summer Epic 8 Hour at Hardwood Ski & Bike, promoted by Pulse Racing...so this will be my focus over the next 2 weeks.  Yup will be soloing again, and already some tough competition lined up...
And Blaze is away that weekend; with the other half of TeamRiot gone I may have to pit myself...hard times!



Blaze...pit stop on our Felker's Falls training run yesterday...



Had to get my ugly mug in there too...the Falls (behind me) is but a trickle these hot dry days...



Tyson, post Felker's loop...he was tired for us...or just found the sun beam very heavy...


So with no race for me this weekend, have planned some appropriate training...including a 200km road loop with SteveS and his crew.  Apparently there will be a couple of pie related stops (don't tell CoachRob...at least it's not brewery stops...hmmmm...next time??).  Who wants to join??  Should be a good workout...and good fun!

On a totally different note (C sharp??), anyone know where Fig is??  He has apparently disappeared off the planet.  Gone with EnglishJim???  He was dealing with a serious PITA....but that should be all cleared up by now...  Perhaps he got drawn into and lost at the International Cycling History Conference at New Haven (yeah, Connecticut)...there was a lot of this going on there...






Fig digs the big wheels.  I myself would have preferred the Adult Video Awards, or maybe even just a good old ice cream festival...but Fig digs the big wheels...







Anyways....as you can likely tell...I'm a little short on post material today...running out of entertaining drivel...






I could post pics of Unglued's latest crazy bike gear...but I won't stoop that low...OK I will...





He will probably wear those and beat me at the next 8 Hour race now!






Anyways...I won't bore you any longer.  There is currently an ultra endurance MTB race on today's episode of Boundless....and the TdF is about to come on soon...

I promise a more interesting tale for Tuesday...or not...

Stay posted!!




My sister's native pup, Coco...cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment